20 September 2006

imagine




Imagine there's no heaven
تصور کن بهشتی نیست
It's easy if you try
ساده است اگر سعی کنی
No hell below us
زیر پامان جهنم نیست
Above us only sky
و در بالا تنها آسمان است
Imagine all the people
تصور کن همه مردم
Living for today
برای امروز زنده اند
Imagine there's no countries
تصور کن هیچ کشوری نیست
It isn't hard to do
سخت نیست اگر بخواهی
Nothing to kill or die for
هیچ چیز برای مردن یا کشتن
And no religion too
هیچ دینی هم
Imagine all the people
تصور کن همه مردم
Living life in peace
در صلح زندگی کنند
You may say I'm a dreamer
ممکن ست بگویی خیال بافم
But I'm not the only one
اما تنها نیستم
I hope someday you'll join us
امیدوارم روزی با ما شوی
And the world will be as one
و دنیا یکی شود

No comments: